WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership support: Because Root Sciences knows your machine inside and out, investing in a Root Sciences membership is a no-brainer… And only membership perks give you a convenient, one-stop service and support from seasoned Root Sciences experts, so most issues can be resolved quickly in a single call.
Perks on parts: Replacement parts with membership discounts. Why pay full price on parts and services if you can save $ thousands of dollars each year with a membership discount? Root Sciences members get 10% to 15% off geniune replacement parts on all orders from your membership portal.
Root Sciences helps you take care of business: Help Desk Support and business Support solutions. Root Sciences’ professional support memberships enable more efficient buisness operations. Set reminders for maintenance and service scheduling. Save your payment preferences for convenient re-ordering. View your entire order history, current order status, shipping/tracking information, and more.
Customized Membership Options: Tailored membership perks and options to suite the needs of your specific operation. Choose the membership plan that you’ll benefit most from. Members enjoy perks like parts discounts, 24/7 access to the Root Sciences training and education portal, and so much more. Compare Root Sciences membership options.
No Commitments: You may upgrade or cancel your membership for any reason, at any time.
3 Member levels
Access Membership Portal:
(View account history, current order status, tracking information, technical assistance, SOPs, schedule maintenance and more.)
% Discount on
Parts and Services
Compimentary Shipping on all Orders
Complimentary Shipping, Handling and
Re-Packaging on Warranty Claims
VIP Access to Technical Support
Annual On-Site Visit
(includes travel to your location)
Concentrates and Formulations
ANNUAL PRICING FOR ALL
Ordering Parts, Scheduling, Help-Desk
Annual pricing for vkl owners
All Client Portal Features
parts + services
and Cleaning Site Visit
Annual PRICING FOR VKL OWNERS
All Client Portal Features
all parts + services
*basic parts are complimentary
*basic such as o-rings, gaskets & common wear items
Cleaning & Preventative Maintenance Visit
(Complete machine breakdown, cleaning & inspection, rebuilding of gear pumps, evaporator cleaning, vacuum pump health check, and oil change included)
More Info on Services:
- Distillate application engineering services: Passing along knowledge on how to formulate distillate and terpenes for use within vapor cartridges.
- Pre-distillation engineering services: There are many steps required before distillation can commence. This service will ensure you are well versed in proper practices for winterization, de-waxing before distillation.
- Decarboxylation training: Crude cannabis oil will need to be converted from a non-active form into an active form before distillation. this service will teach clients on how to properly prepare your oil for distillation via the process of decarboxylation utilizing a bio-reactor or magnetically stirred hotplates
- Ethanol recovery training: Ethanol used in the winterization and de-waxing process will need to be recovered for re-use. This service will teach clients how to efficiently remove ethanol from the cannabis oil via rotary evaporation.
- Concentrates and formulation engineering services: There are multiple forms of concentrates that can be produced from a hydrocarbon extraction i.e. shatter, crumble, wax, sugar. This service is fitting for clients utilizing a light hydrocarbon based extraction method.
- Nanoemulsion engineering services: Clients looking to produce shelf-stable medicated beverages via our GEA nano emulsification equipment will benefit from this service.